Sunday, December 1, 2013

Robotics around us

"It's a nice day", I told myself. Suddenly, I was called by my assistant to sign a set of papers. I was shock.....I brought out my friction pen. Until I made a mistake, urgh good I use a friction pen. I erase it to have a clean paper. I then go back to my sleep and dreamed about God. "Hi, My Lord", I said. "Hello Jamil",even God was speaking I cant look at him because it only light.  Then another phenomenon woke me. My son called me and said the pressure cooker exploded because of much pressure. Then another, my daughter which shock me and said that a chemical action is happening in her stomach because of the food she is eating. Then, a giant spaceship with a giant magnet attracts all appliances yet it was a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment