Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My First Experience In Programming

             First of all, I don't have any idea about the concept programming. I really don't. And I really didn't get it. Until my classmate help me to realize what to use and what to program.. At my first try, it was hard, it was really hard. It really needs deep thinking and a very wide imagination..
             Then, many problems surpassed me. I was shock. First checking with my robotics teacher was rejected. Then, rejected again. Then, I remembered the saying "Try and Try until you succeed". So I tried again. Until I got the idea but we cannot avoid errors ...yes...that's right cause I'm not a perfect person.
             Days will soon be finished and the competition in the robotics team will took place. Yep, right, I want to join them. So I needed to to more and more in programming. That is my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment